- Sweet conversation with Ashley about choices, friends, things that are important to her versus things that are important to her friends. Where her friends are headed in the future and where she would like to be. It was sweet, sweet, sweet. Ash has a great group of friends and I'm very thankful she has them. I just love her opening up to me and asking my advice and me hearing her heart.
- Dinner with all Fab 5, which means laughter, sharing of our day, Alec and Hanna commenting about how much Dale's seasoning I put in the burgers and Ash loving all that seasoning.
- Watching our new favorite show together, gasping over the plot twists and during the commercials Alec sharing funnies with us from his work.
- Walking Gus. Being in the woods gives me such a peace.
- Hanging out with Hanna while the boys watch their show. Me and the Hanster don't care for it.
- Watching Ash drive herself to soccer practice. Praying as I watch her leave.
Sometimes you have to give up the good in order to choose the best. For today, I chose the best.